Andrew C. Littman has more than 25 years successful trial experience dealing with divorce, probate, business, real estate and personal injury. Andy’s commitment to clients starts with fully understanding their goals and passionately advocating their cause. He has a proven ability to accurately assess a range of potential outcomes and takes a strategic approach to customize every case.
A Martindale-Hubbell® AV Peer Review Rated™ attorney, Andrew C. Littman has been practicing law since 1980. His main areas of practice are divorce, business and real estate.
Andy’s most notable victories are Colorado Supreme Court and Court of Appeals cases that involved family law and personal injury, which established new legal precedent. In addition, he has won a number of substantial trial-court victories in multi-million-dollar-cases.
Andrew Littman’s Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Business Valuations
- Trust Disputes
- Investment Issues
- Business and Commercial Law
- Professional Malpractice
- Investment Fraud
- Civil Litigation
- Colorado, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 1994
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California, 1980
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 1977
- Trial Talk
- Colorado Lawyer
- Family Law Journal
- Valuation and Division of Employee Stock Options in Divorce