Prior to entering law school, Christopher Tomchuck worked for John Nuveen Investments in Chicago as a securities trader in the Defined Portfolio department. At Wayne State University, Chris distinguished himself as a member of Jessup International Moot Court. Following law school, Chris worked at a prominent litigation firm in the central mountains of Colorado. Chris also worked a Deputy Prosecutor for the City of Leadville.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law/Divorce
- Mechanic’s Lien
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Colorado, 2004.
- District of Colorado, United States District Court, 2005. Education:
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan 2004, JD.
- James Madison College, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1997, International Relations and Political Economy, BA.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Continental Divide Bar Association, current Vice President, former Secretary.
Chris is currently the Vice President of the Colorado Divide Bar Association and a Representative to the Board of Governors of the Colorado Bar Association.
Chris is an avid hiker and skier along with his wife, son and two dogs, Lucy and Larry.