Business Lawyers Boulder/Vail
- Non-compete covenants
- Representation and warranties
- Indemnification, termination terms, and taxes
- Assumed liabilities
Our business attorney’s have the experience, skill, and savvy necessary to understand and assist clients with complex business transactions. We provide comprehensive, detailed legal advice at the pivotal moments when you need it most.
- Forming legal entities
- Establishing joint ventures
- Introducing a new product to the marketplace
- Buying or selling a business
- Developing legal strategies
- Negotiating agreements and closing deals
Our attorneys understand the importance of legal decisions in business transactions and operations. We determine the best course of action based on your goals by forming an efficient, effective legal plan for your future.
- Management structure
- Income tax issues
- Social security implications
- Ease in selling the business
- Personal liability
- Healthcare and workers compensation
Did you know…
Colorado is one of only a handful of states that authorizes one citizen to privately condemn another individual’s land for purposes of access.
While form contracts are generally used in a typical residential real estate sale, special provisions frequently need to be drafted and inserted.